A neodymium magnet (also known as NdFeB, NIB or Neo magnet), the most widely used type of rare-earth magnet, is a permanent magnet made from an alloy of neodymium, iron and boron. Used for Science Projects, home, office, craft, hobby and product manufacturing applications.
Techtone Strong 20mm x 10mm x 2mm NdFeB magnet – 20pcs
Length:20mm, Width:10mm, Thickness:2mm
Colour and Plating: Nickel (The original colour may slightly vary from the shown picture)
Temperature tolerance : 80 Degree C
WARNING AND SAFETY PRECAUTION
This is not a toy. Not for Children
• Do not bring a strong magnet near a person having pace maker or electrical medical device.
• Magnets have strong power of attraction.
• The brittle nature of the magnet can lead to flying chips if the magnets are allowed to impact each other or a solid surface.
• Do not swallow or store in moist environment. Strictly not for internal body usage.
• Magnetic properties drop when heated.
• Do not place magnets near electronic devices and magnetic storage device like prepaid card, floppy disc, television, etc.
• Larger magnets can become a pinching hazard if caution is not exercised.
• Usage of protective gloves and eyewear while handling larger magnets is highly recommended.
• Slide magnets to separate them.